Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Kids- Summer 2007


Here are some shots of the kids so far this summer! We are having such a great time watching Caroline grow and seeing how Luke is starting to interact with her even more. She still isn't talking-- just yesterday she started going around the house saying, "No! No!" Guess it's easy to see what she is picking up on from us!

We are having a great time going to the pool. We are fortunate to live two doors down from our neighborhood pool which makes it easy for me to haul the kids and gear back and forth. Luke is still not comfortable getting his hair, or really his face, wet. We went to a birthday/swim party Friday with some of his friends who are a little older, and I was amazed at how bold he suddenly became around water. He was having a grand time and didn't seem to care that his hair and face were getting wet! Funny how peer pressure works even at such a young age!

2 comments:

Matthew Vanhorn said...

Hi Amy! You have beautiful children! I just wanted you to know that I still think about how nice you were to me and Tabitha when we came to visit you a couple of months ago from Freed-Hardeman. You are truly a blessing to so many people and I hope that I can be as good of a Christian example as you are. Have a great summer! I'm very pumped about coming to the next conference...

Anonymous said...

They are adorable....how's the boot camp treating you? ...if that doesn't work, just try the German way: walk everywhere, then when you get there you're too tired and sweaty to eat. :)