Friday, December 15, 2006

Type on! Post on! Blog on!

So-- I finished writing my newsletter.... But, I have been sitting here for two hours watching it print! I usually take it to the printer, but for some reason, I decided I could do it myself this year and save time and money. I wouldn't get them back until Monday if I took them to someone to have them printed, and I REALLY want to get them in the mail tomorrow. So, I have about 50 copies printed-- halfway there!

I have been surfing around reading all of the Otter Creek bloggers while I am listening to the hum of my printer working overtime! It is amazing how many people at OC blog! SO cool! It is just nice to be able to catch up on the details of friends' lives that you might not ever know about seeing each other for 5 minutes in the hall at church on Sunday morning. Yes, I am sure that is a sad commentary on the state of relationships in the new millennium... but, blogging is still such a convenient way to share and to stay in touch.

So-- to all my fellow bloggers! Type on! Post on! :) Thanks for opening your worlds for us to share!

1 comment:

mark said...

Your graphic is great! It is wonderful to be able to stay home with the children. My wife was able to do that until our youngest started school and now that our oldest two are finished with college and the "baby" is in HS we are so glad she was able to be home while they were young.