Our Otter Creek Family Christmas Breakfast was on Saturday! I was so blessed to help plan, organize, and decorate for it. I was at church ALL week working on it! It was worth it! We had well over 400 people and over 100 families from church represented.We utilized the website I designed for the children's ministry to have people make online reservations, and it went over very well. We had 96 families sign up early. That made it so much easier for us to do our table layout and plan for food. We also had a spot online for people to volunteer to do all the various jobs required to make it a success-- from set up, serving, break down, and clean up! People at OC are SO great about helping! We love OC! We will have officially been members at Otter Creek for one year on Christmas day! :)
Incorporating Santa into a church event gets a little tricky... I will save all discussions as to why, but this year we wanted to put more of the focus on the "Reason for the season." We started off the morning with a time of worship and praise for God's most wonderful gift to us! Santa's arrival was still a big hit, too! :)













1 comment:
PUH-LEASE...your family could NOT be more beautiful!!! Awesome job with the breakfast..it was incredible!
Post a Comment