Anyway-- I hope to get the newsletter to the printer tomorrow. This is our 12th Christmas newsletter! I have them all saved in two scrapbooks so that they are archived for us to look back on each year and for years to come. I am so thankful to have them. I know some detest getting those type of cards and letters at Christmas which detail all of the activities of a family.... But, I don't apologize! I love our newsletter! We actually have quite a following-- some people actually look forward to getting our letter each year. Well, at least they remember getting it! :) I send out over 100 each year.
It has been such a joy experiencing Christmas through Luke's eyes this year. He gets so excited about things like Christmas lights and Christmas songs. It just reminds you of what a wonderful time of year it is and how precious our world is right now with two sweet little ones. We are just so blessed.
Luke has his first Christmas program at school on Tuesday. I will post photos and maybe even some video for you!

No comments:
Post a Comment