
I absolutely LOVE playing around with graphics and creating things-- perhaps I spend too much time doing it on occasion.... But, I thought our return address labels that I designed for this year's Christmas newsletter were just too cute!
Sorry about the black outs-- I originally posted it without, but then decided Scott might have a heart attack if he knew I had posted our home address out there for the world to see! Not that someone couldn't Google our address anyway without too much trouble, but....
* Yes-- this is yet another way to pass the time while my newsletter is printing! :)

6 comments:
Amy...I said to Sheryl when we got your letter...LOOK AT THESE AWESOME RETURN ADDRESS STICKERS!!!!!! How can I convince you to make us some? How? Hmmm? How???
PS: Why am I not linked on your page? Hmmmm? Why? So many questions.
I'm serious. Seriously serious.
Brandon-- I don't have ANY links on my site, Silly! I don't really have a place to put them. Plus, it's not like you need any publicity-- don't you have like a million hits a day on yours!!! :)
I'll see what I can do for you on the return address labels! Only because I love ya! :)
AW
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I'm so excited!
hint, hint, hint...(whispering...laaaaaablesssss)
Post a Comment