For some reason, I find it difficult to post on my blog... As I mentioned earlier-- facebook has taken over my posting time. I enjoy the functionality of facebook and how immediate it is in terms of communicating.
But-- what I miss from blogging is the "day-to-day" documentation of my life-- the musings of my mind, deep thoughts, crazy concepts, etc. I love looking back at the "blog diary" I used to keep pretty faithfully. Nice to remember where I was then-- to reflect on who I was at those moments in time.
Life is just busy-- like you all know. I think I have fallen into a trap of having nothing worthy to blog about-- because I haven't made much time lately to think deeply! That is tragic-- so, I am trying to get a grip on the mental part of my life....
Especially as I grow ever nearer to the big "4-0".... I am starting to ponder again-- who am I-- or even bigger-- who do I want to be in the second phase of life?!
So-- I am going to once again try to start blogging again! Is anyone still out there?! :)
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good for you! I look forward to seeing what you have to write. My own blogging has gone by the wayside, as well. I don't haunt Facebook as much, but occasionally post things via Twitter. I'm hoping that my writing mojo will reappear sometime soon, but I'm not sure what it'll take to bring it back.
I'm still here. I don't blog much anymore either. I think we are all caught up in the day-to-day things and I, too, haven't taken much time to be still and think deeply. Look forward to hearing more from you :)
Post a Comment