Friday, July 20, 2007

Blessings and Boot Camp

Monday night, we were blessed to celebrate another ZOE Family moment-- a baby blessing for Melissa and Baby Kyle who is due to arrive in August. Above are all of the ZOE Girls-- singers and/or wives of singers!

It was such a special time-- full of lots of laughter and tears! Everyone went around the room and shared special thoughts, prayers, memories, scriptures.... Sheryl, Karin, and I sang over Melissa. We knelt down around her and laid our hands on her along with the others gathered. We ended up choosing "He Will Rejoice Over You" based on Zephaniah 3, which seemed to be appropriate for the occasion:

The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.

We finished our 11th ZOE project last night!! This year's theme is Overflow and it is sort of a look back on the various themes and highlights of the last 10 conferences.

I think all of us really feel like there are some solid songs on this CD. I can't wait to hear the final mixes on them. We have an original song by Randy on this one that is powerful. We also scooped a song by a very popular Christian group-- thanks to Jason-- that is great! They haven't released it yet-- so our CD must come out after theirs-- which is funny, because it's not like we are really competition for them! :)

Next week is my last week of boot camp. It has been an AMAZING experience, and I am SO much stronger and fit as a result. I didn't really lose weight the first month-- I think it was more of putting on muscle and re-contouring everything. But, this month I have lost 6 or 7 pounds which is GREAT! :) I plan to keep it up by going at least 2-3 times a week from here on out. I am so addicted now!

No comments: