
My heart is breaking for the Chapman family tonight and their tragic loss of Maria. Just a few days ago I heard his "Cinderella" song on the radio and got teary-eyed thinking about my own Caroline and how fast she is growing up. Now those lyrics and that song seem so eerie in light of what has happened.
I don't even know how you begin to get over pain like that....
I was blessed to sing at an adoption event many years back which he helped sponsor. He was there with one of his adopted daughters, but I don't think it was Maria... I just remember being really impressed with his dedication to the adoption process.
Makes you want to grab your kids and never let go.... Keep the Chapman family in your prayers.
If you haven't heard the story.... visit www.stevencurtischapman.com
Above all PRAY for them and for God's peace.

1 comment:
I am praying.
It is so sad.
I pray the God will comfort and strengthen them for the day, weeks and months ahead.
I weep over their loss.
Thank you for this beautiful post and wonderful blog.
I have added your blog to my favs and look forward to reading it as often as I can.
You do a fantastic job with your posts.
I hope you have a great week. :-)
In Him,
Kinney Mabry
Aka,
Preacherman! ;-)
Post a Comment