Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Come Shop at the Otter Creek Kids' Consignment Sale!
I know I have been horrible about posting this month! So much to tell, too!
Peter and Lindsey's wedding was unbelievable! Yet another wonderful ZOE family moment. They had the wedding at Trentadue Winery. It was a picture perfect spot... just heart-breakingly beautiful-- and so was Lindsey. Sheryl sang "So are You to Me" as Lindsey came down the aisle--
As the music at the banquet
As the wine before the meal
As the firelight in the night
So are you to me
Everyone was in tears! What a blessed time!
Scott and I had so much fun touring around Sonoma and Napa Valley. Even though I am not a wine connoisseur, I now have an appreciation for it. Our favorite tour was at a family-run winery called Benziger Family Winery. We got to take a tractor tour out into the field of grapes, we learned about how it is made, and then we got to go into the caves to see how they store it.
OK-- so once we got back, I went into full-scale consignment mode! Our sale has DOUBLED in size this time! It is a terrific problem to have, but it has also kept me busy!
The sale is this weekend! If you are in and around the Nashville area, come shop and help us raise money for our church playground.
Visit the website for complete details. www.ottercreeksale.com
Luke has also started back to school! Unbelievable! He has his first soccer game this weekend, too! :)
I promise I'll do better posting starting next week! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment